I thought I’d link up with Lindsay’s “It’s the Little Things” Linky party this week… I love things like this as it makes me reflect over the week to remember what things made me smile. I’ve been doing better at writing in my gratitude journal at night, so this is more of a weekly summary (with pictures!).
2. New Stella & Dot jewelry from the Spring Line! I just love it so much (see more here)
3. Unexpected Mail! I got this super cute card in the mail from my best friend this week. So unexpected!
4. Souvenirs from far away lands. LOL. One of my other best friends went to the Virgin Islands this past week and brought us pack these beautiful Salt & Pepper Shakers. We use to be roommates, so we had to decide who got what after I got married and moved out. She got the Island Salt & Pepper Shakers, so she bought me a pair from her trip. So sweet!
5. A hubby that drops mail off for me at the mailbox before work. No picture for this but a grateful wife!
6. Finding out that one of our health bills has finally been paid. What a relief! And we actually overpaid it so we are getting $33 back! Woohoo!
7. Finding a dollar in the washing machine. One of my Facebook friends commented on my status about it and said #moneylaundering. So funny.
8. Getting an email from an old boss checking in on me. So appreciative for that extra support during this time.
What little things have made you smile this week?